Travel to Russia requires an entry visa. The Consular Division of the Embassy issues different categories of visas to Russia based upon the purpose of the trip and the duration of stay in Russia.
The following documents should be submitted in order to obtain a visa according to its category:
1. Completed visa application signed by the Applicant only. Incomplete visa application forms shall not be processed.
Application available online at http://visa.kdmid.ru
All questions in the application form should be answered. If a question is not applicable to the applicant, he should put “N/A”.
Each application form must be signed by the visa applicant personally.
2. Valid national passport (original only and it should have at least two clear visa pages). It must be valid no less than six months after the visa expiration date.
3. One picture of an applicant. Russian visa photo specifications.
4. Non-cash payment to the Consular Division for visa processing. Please note that we do not accept cash, credit or debit cards, personal or company checks.
5. Invitation to Russia from a host person or organisation.
Further information on how to apply for a Russian visa can be found here.
If you have any doubts do not hesitate to contact one of the Russian Representations.